Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

#wwg1wga doesnt pertain to him.

Why does Dave from X22 interview and use this guys post? I like X22 report but my antenna are definitely up.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

What a divisive vibe Sather brought. I couldn't go but I'd be exited as heaven to be there!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Why does this guy give me the creeps?!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Jordan is irrelevant, lacking common sense, integrity, solutions, seems against any sort of progression for humanity.
What does he do when not on camera, when not in the public?

I'm not sure I understand the worth of anything that guy just said, there was nothing of substance, only useless bitching. He looked resentful for some reason.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Wow~ Jordan’s true colors revealed!#Shill

i never heard him speak but dont see anything wrong with what he said in this clip

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

what a fooking asshole. Dylan from “ Deep Sate Mapping Project” was right about Jordan! A shill.. He said Jordan works for Cia on instagram a year ago.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Jordan Slather isn’t the only Pay Triot Shill Traitor. Why not make a list and call them all out while you’re at it ? I’m greatful to the millions of true patriots that are here fighting for our children for God and for our country. United We Stand Divided We Fall.

(1) Show this thread

wow 🤡

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂😂 NBA first name NBA Star Clown!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Why does he have to be so ugly now about everything? Sad. I don't think he used to be that way. Or my memory is bad. Ha!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I remember these types from the playground, always felt bad for them, sorta still do... "Sorta".

He got all the limelight he was after, btw.

Too bad he cannot share a perspective without tearing down others in the Truth Movement.

If someoneI IS a shill, they will expose themselves ~ eventually. 👆

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Who is that clown?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Just like Dylan, and many more, he is a shill!!! I don't know why QAnon John let's him, or the other "WE THE MEDIA" clowns, into these events.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

Look up Phil Godleweski. Why would Lin Wood promote that shill? Why would Doq Holiday then promote Lin Wood? Lin Wood bashed Sather for calling out Godleweski...now Doq is on the same bandwagon? Godlewski got caught banging a 15 year old recently when he was 28....Godlewski claims to be the "first" anon...the most informed and important anon. Claims he wrote Q posts. Who is Doq anyway?

(1) Show this thread

he's so transparent, it's nearly grade school playground hour

winners have no need to be arrogant, condescending or
bash anything/anyone, including something that's mathematically based and has been around a super long time like gematria

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🤡

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

the only clown at the event was him
thanks for this

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I bet he thought he was gonna be the star of the show...🤣🥸🤣

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Vibes: He was not there to be WITH other Patriots. He was there with agenda. He tried super hard to bash / negative toward others.
Little did he knew, his actions only reflected back in him not so possitive.
I was not impressed!

And he still doesn’t realize that HE is the one that actually sticks out, which is the funny part. I cannot stand that guy.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

LOL!! 😂😂 "Gematria Shit". 😂😂😂 Someone is in for a rude awakening. 😉😉