#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

American Pissed! Level 10+ I told people NOT to line up to get tested, for an illness you didn't even have!!!!! GRRRRRR

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

The virus is a legit thing- its defintly not as scary and deadly as what propaganda would have everyone believe but it is real. I can atest to this. I had it. The smell taste thing is something i had never experienced with the flu so that was the difference- for me. you have to wonder how a manufactured virus can alter your sense of smell and taste. since they are vacinating, i have to believe there is more to it than just dna from the swab- not everyone is getting tested but they want everyone vaccinated. I wonder how the manufactured virus will impact me in the days to come.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Gina Cox to his Publication

I so understand, created to be stronger than the flu. I was annoyed at people lining up to get tested for "anything" while not sick. I know people freaked out. I'm sure "they" are looking for something very powerful. as in bloodlines. I hope you take the info. below seriously and use it. Much love, light & healing. I will follow you too. 🙏😇💪

you are 100% correct to advocate for this. i took this for an entire year and used it for my pets... best and healthiest id ever felt and my pets skin irritations disipated. had some life changes and let this slip from my daily routine- lits was up ended. I discovered it when it was prescribed for a very very deep puncture wound. did some research on it- was widely used before antibiotics became a big money maker for big pharma!

THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER- ordering now

Only people mentioned by @Ginamarie in this post can reply

In response Gina Cox to his Publication

That's so awesome Gina, so happy to be of help! I know it must really suck to lose taste & smell. By tellign me this story, I can now send to a friend who is dealing with skin cancer, "tanning beds" open sores. Much love!! 😇🙏

This info on Colloidal Silver I buy but there is much more info out there! https://sovereignsilver.com/silver101/history-of-silver/

(1) Show this thread