Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Got.
That.
Right.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

What I find sick is that the end human trafficking numbers listed in airports and other places were actually direct lines to the Clinton foundation!! They had NO WAY OUT! 🀬🀬

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

When hubby Bill was guv of Arkansas (and no, I never voted for the perv) & Hilly was "first lady" of Arkansas, I remember how she used to bully state legislators & even backed some into corners, shaking a sheaf of papers at them like they were a misbehaving dog!
Didn't like her then & the dislike deepened as well as the disgust over the years

hillary gone

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Ding dong, the witch is dead...

Thank God.

Its Very Sad, That More People Didn’t Turn On Her To Stop This Evil! Especially About The Children!