Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

You just can't make this stuff up!!
Halyna Hutchins, the person killed by Alec Baldwin was no regular crew member. She's also the one who claimed she had direct evidence showing HRC was involved in child trafficking. Her husband, Michael Hutchins, coincidentally (?), worked for the same DC law firm that Sussman worked for. Remember, Sussman was indicted via the Durham investigation. Halynas' Instagram acct was scrubbed of all threads concerning her accusations towards HRC. On top of that, she was about to release a documentary she did on Hollywood pedophile rings.
This was NO accidental shooting. There is absolutely ZERO reason to point and fire ANY weapon at the asst. director, which she was. There is far more to this story than what meets the eye. I believe she had the goods and was talking with Durham. She was murdered. Was Alec aware of the hit? Keep an eye on this. I think it could blow up.

Correction: She was Director of Photography, in charge of camera and lighting crews.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

TY. It was early this morning when I read about her. Excuse the error.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Lots more info coming out now. Methinks AB will eventually get what he deserves....

(1) Show this thread