If you look hard enough you find that Trump is still President.

You might find that white hats have been working on blockchain voting tech for a long time.

You might find that CISA digitally watermarked ballots.

You might find that CISA promotes NCSWIC.

You might find that the plan was created to put an end to [their] coups when JFK was murdered.

You might find that the Anonymous hackers that hacked the Federal Reserve are on our side.

You might find that Trump took control of the Treasury.

You might find that Gitmo is controlled by the good guys and is still being added onto.

You might find that B1d3n is an actor/CGI.

Most things people are complaining about currently are designed specifically to wake up the liberal and rhino sheep. They are not designed for you, although Anons doze off every once in awhile.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

for us that are awake and have known an event was coming since being little, we are getting impatient, its hard watching your grown up children take the jabs, & be around their children & be worried sick for the children, & its the children I'm here for, I have taken a one way ticket, came to help the children after this event, be there for those that do manage to break free from the system, & to be banned from my parents home for refusing to wear a mask & take the clot shot, my mum slammed the phone down on me! this is just been a long hard slog thats all

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Greg Locke confirmed a lot in a recent video...if he isn't lying about the meetings..

I'm on board with all of this. I am curious though as to what role the continuation of the toxic jabs is playing. So many innocent people being harmed and worse from them--being forced by their work or are simply trusting the medical systems (sadly!). I know people are protesting in USA but not nearly as much as the tens of thousands in numerous other countries.

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

Thanks Doq!! I still believe in the plan! The White Hats have this one chance to get it right and weed out all evil and corruption worldwide. We can't imagine how deep this evil runs everywhere. I believe there is more happening behind the scene than we see. So, if it takes a little longer, so be it! I want it all to happen now too! We need to be a little more patient.

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

If Trump is still President he sure sucks compared to his first term

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

fantastic!

off topic but i was wondering if y'all could watch true dectective season 1......knowing all we have learned from Q and eachother i think you will pick up on lots of things and also i need to talk about it with someone.....just a warning though it will trouble your mind...i wish i took notes cause im alost done

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If you look hard enough you find that Trump is still President.

Not possible 1871 liquidated and 1787 constitution going.
Sovereigns (living) don’t contract with governments (dead).
All governments as we know them will be abolished –
No President/PM required.
Sovereign Law will reign and the world will be FREE.
A Sovereign Republic awaits

Military in charge from 2016 - current.

Well said Doq.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

💯We have it all!! Maticulous plan timed for maximum impact. 🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good post Doq!

Anyone doing their homework would know these things.

People see what they want to see unfortunately instead of this realty for the most part.
White Hats have had to go to absurd measures to wake ppl up.

Everyone please also consider that even when we right this ship we have a long way to go.

From what Nana has seen with drama and bickering even among Patriots leading we are going to have to do a better job of setting egos to the side & learning how to better communicate and create.

Those doing videos and news shows need to be the example of how to do it right, not drama experts.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana why are they forcing the jab on the military? My 20 yr old was jabbed some weeks ago and my heart is breaking a little more everyday.

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Well Spoken Doq + Ty = = = > < >
#ArrestFauci + #AlecForPrison = = = > < >
#GodWins + RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Great post!!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

You nailed it!

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

He sure did!

(1) Show this thread

🤠🕶️🙏😇 Thanks DOQ

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Forget about waking up the sheep...let's wake up the lions who will carry this forward!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I'll believe it when I see it

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

I am with you. They've been saying this same thing forever. smh

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

I have to ask...
do u believe in a higher power or a God?

have u ever seen him?

if not, do u still believe in him?

(2) Show this thread

🤣🤣😂Been fighting it so long, I am like lemme at'em even a likeness.

Jesus Is Lord Lithium batteries are dangerous !!! Jesus Is Lord

"You might find that B1d3n is an actor/CGI."
Is the name of the actor Arthur Roberts?

Thanks Doq! Well said!

The BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅☀️😎🍿
Great post DOQ! 🐸 Happy SUNDAY! WWG1WGA

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

This is very reassuring DoQ+!! I just cant wait to no longer be the black sheep outcast anymore. But i know its not about me, its about saving the children and the God given republic. God bless you. You give me hope. 🙏❤😇

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Thanks Doq, not a criticize but you forgot a couple👇...

You might find that Doq Holliday knows just what to say and when to say it...

You might find that although some days feel so very dark, there is light at the end of the tunnel, that there are so many great people in the world and that the good guys are going to win...

You might find that through this God has shown us the error of our ways, how to be Humble, how to be Kind and there is Light from the Darkness that we have been living in....

WWG1WGA...God Bless America & God Bless You All!!🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Amen!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Gold. Or Silver.

(2) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

some of us were distracted ie. by alot of heavily armed police in riot gear entering a hospital and arresting doctors, nurses and patients who are not vaccinated. I have never given up hope of a good outcome and pray 🙏for the best one. 💜💚💙🐸

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Thank you Doc you encourage all the friends when we need it.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Yep please turn Smilin Jeff Sessions loose publically!
Pretty please with suga on top!
Please also mention to him that Nana plays poker!

(1) Show this thread

Excellent Reminder. You have to look at things with a different lens. Im sorry but Im actually laughing at how obvious the mixing of shots is. If that doesn't wake people up, than nothing will.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Thanks, Doq. I knew from the beginning (even when I thought you were someone else) that you had information that was solid and that I could count on.

Great post!

I have to ask, what about the volcano going off and possibly breaking off? imIm in the Florida area.

(1) Show this thread