You discover truth when you listen to God.

You turn into a woke dummy when you listen to man.

God will increase your knowledge of anything you can imagine. Ask + faith = receive

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

absolutely verifiably TRUE❤

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This is a beautiful reminder. ❤🙏😇

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Miss you girl.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

I Really Prayed That Veronica Was A False Flag And She Was Saved! I’m Still Holding Out Hope! Always A Glass Half Full! We Love And Miss You Veronica! Either Way God Will Always Be With Her!

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Faith. Hope. And Love. 🙏💖

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

A M E N 🙏 🙏 🙏

T R U T H ... He is always guiding us. Follow God

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response private account to his Publication

Protests have been going on in Europe for quite some time. The MEPs at this conference are now speaking out since it will affect them and their staff. Glad they are on board but they are WAY late to the party.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Been just Nana and God my whole life.

In the end, your spouse, your parent, your child, your preacher, your best fren, none of those ppl will be there with us nor can they help us when we are in front of God.
NO ONE BUT YOU YOURSELF!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You Yourself and God! AMEN

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

For those who don't truly get this, I always tell them to listen to their gut because it never lies. If we only pay attention to our mind, we can deceive even ourselves. If we ignore the mind for a minute and listen only to our gut, we can sort fact from fiction more easily.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield