Sather hates Juan because Juan believes in a different God than the one Jordan believes in.

Juan also HATES Freemasons.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Juan O Savin Revealed For God & Country - YouTube

Donate to RoxyTube: https://www.roxytube.com/site-pages/DonateCharity TShirt Store: (Creators of Fall of the Cabal) https://t-shirtsplus.shop/gns/products/dr...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Jordan Sather - UFO, Communications Blackout Will Be Used ...
[Search domain x22report.com] https://x22report.com › aiovg_videos › jordan-sather-ufo-communications-blackout-will-be-used-as-an-election-audit-distraction
I've got a problem with Jordan Sather, and that problem is named David Wilcock. Sather has gone on tour with Wilcock in the past, and Sather lives very lavishly, as does Wilcock who has been making millions off of every esoteric subject for the past 20 years. Whether it's Planet X, 2012, Q, etc.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Weird that Sather was used in The Plan videos Joe M created. I guess he is only now showing his true colors. What GOD does Sather believe in? I have never been a follower of his.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

According to what Lin Wood has said, Sather could be a pedo.

Somebody just mentioned the ring, is it to get folks asking? And understanding the significance of it?

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Juan wears his ring on his pinkie. JFK broke his pinkie in a skiing accident and the break is clearly obvious in all the videos Juan does.

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

How are you doing Doq?

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

Juan is a bullshit artist and the fact you support him makes you a bullshit artist as well...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Evening Doq - Thought I would share this from Tonight 10/23/21

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Could it be a disquise? 🤔

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

A bullshit artist who was able to get Melania's dress.......love Juan and yes he is in disguise.

(2) Show this thread

BINGO! Discerment is not just a word, it is real!! “we’ll see what happens”! 😂👍

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit