i need stregnth. without sounding alarms I'm having some health problems. i could really use a prayer. i really don't have anyone to ask. i appreciate it.

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Sending prayers your way.. May God heal your body!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

If this helps....
Detoxification is crucial to overcoming all health issues.

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/ Scientific papers curated and correlated for self-education to reclaim your own health.
Heavily censored as one of the deplorable "disinformation dozen" along with his pesky MD wife: https://www.kellybroganmd.com/

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

prayers said and sent your way. God bless my friend

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Praying for your healing... Just remembered a prayer line I called once, and they were really nice and caring. In case you'd like to call them too, here is the link:
https://lifetoday.org/contact/prayer-line-and-requests/

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Jeremiah 32:27 I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?
He sees you, He hears you and He knows your name...may His kingdom come in your life!

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏wishing you wellness with a quick recovery. stay positive. god bless.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

YOU HAVE EVERY ONE OF US HERE - WE, YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

We love you.

We are praying for you to be restored to perfect health.

Reach out to us whenever you need! 🙏🏻❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Sending you prayers🙏🙏🙏

Sending you prayers🙏🙏🙏

Sending you prayers🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

💙🙏

I'm a patient advocate. Is there anything I can do to help?

I know what it means to have a disease my entire life, to battle healthcare systems, and to dig for clues. Just ask, if you need anything.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Sending Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

May God Almighty personally take charge of the astonishing person behind the anon identity of MAD Hats here, may God’s boundless love enter and eradicate all health concerns utterly, may the humanity and the eternal soul of the person behind MAD Hats be utterly strengthened, utterly enriched and utterly fortified with this unfathomable love, a love where worries, fears and ailments cannot exist. In Jesus name I offer up this prayer.

God bless you always in every way, in every place, at every time, in every thought, in every action, in every emotion, and in everything that words cannot convey.

Amen.

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

sending prayers, love and light!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

May OUR God hold you up and our prayers will reach HIM and HE'LL answer.

praying for you

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for relief, recovery and well being

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

sending love and prayers wrwy always ❤️🙏

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

TERMINATE A.I NANO BOTS - YouTube

Terminate A.I Nano Bots- Smart Dust Nanites MP3 https://sellfy.com/p/3WvT/#Paypal https://gum.co/xishyDonation to DrVirtual7 research ...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

You are a child of God with an immortal soul. You are loved, blessed and healed continuously by the Lord Himself.

Just an American willing to kick the crap outta the asshats that sold our country to the highest bidder

May God bless you...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I bow my head in prayer to you and I come with a petition for someone other than myself. I pray you bring health and healing to my friend. This has been a long battle between good and evil and many of us are battle fatigued. We all need to be strong in this army of yours. In your name I pray. Amen.

sending love and healing! hang in there my friend.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

🙏🙏🙏

praying for complete restoration of your health

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Please go onto YouTube and find the healing frequency of 432.
Listen and pray . . . I will put you in my prayers.