WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

"Remember when Alec Baldwin felt the need to put out a video last year addressing the "Qanon trash" that was linking him to Pizzagate because he was on the Epstein flight logs?

WHAT DOES PANIC LEAD TO?"

Hey Alec, whaddya miss more?

The plane, the island or your best friend Jeffrey"

Go figure I go try to find this video & my buddy on Gab was already on it! πŸ˜‚

Babylonian Hollywood is falling.

https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/107146358718244665

vDarkness

As far as this liberal POS is concerned, anyone with half a brain always assumes a gun is loaded when handed to them. Assume it is loaded, keep it pointed down/away from anyone, check the chamber, check the magazine to see what type of rounds are loaded. It is your responsibility to handle a fire arm carefully. He will probably get off with a fine. But he should go to jail for manslaughter at the very least. But as we know, if you are rich you can get away with pretty much anything. Hopefully street justice will get him some day soon.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response All Right to his Publication

He obviously was not an NRA member but he was ordered to shoot these people. It was not an accident. He had favors to uphold.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

I totally agree - I think this may have been a message to the husband of the wife that was killed - he is/was a lawyer for the Clinton's

(1) Show this thread