"Remember when Alec Baldwin felt the need to put out a video last year addressing the "Qanon trash" that was linking him to Pizzagate because he was on the Epstein flight logs?

WHAT DOES PANIC LEAD TO?"

Hey Alec, whaddya miss more?

The plane, the island or your best friend Jeffrey"

Go figure I go try to find this video & my buddy on Gab was already on it! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Babylonian Hollywood is falling.

https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/107146358718244665

vDarkness

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

He's, already dead. He pulled down his gitmo attire. after guards (assigned to transport) after guards left him alone in rhe back of transit vehicle to gallows. Part of tbe reason they're no longer using the gallows and are terminating these evil bastards via firing squad by volunteering soldier.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Lets save this video โ€˜cause the boomerang is coming. ๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿธ

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

TY. I never saw that! What an Evil SOB.

Even if I thought this was a complete accident, I find it hard to feel bad for him. He's miserable and nasty and obnoxious. Like with this Epstein thing, someone as volatile as he is would have threatened lawsuits if he were innocent. Innocent people don't hide. I'm guessing he doesn't want the press or the investigation. I think he's a left wing nut who can be mean if pushed too far. His hatred of 45 and his supporters was down right scary.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Alec should have played in silence of the lambs?

la blague ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜๏ธ

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

As far as this liberal POS is concerned, anyone with half a brain always assumes a gun is loaded when handed to them. Assume it is loaded, keep it pointed down/away from anyone, check the chamber, check the magazine to see what type of rounds are loaded. It is your responsibility to handle a fire arm carefully. He will probably get off with a fine. But he should go to jail for manslaughter at the very least. But as we know, if you are rich you can get away with pretty much anything. Hopefully street justice will get him some day soon.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

In response All Right to his Publication

He obviously was not an NRA member but he was ordered to shoot these people. It was not an accident. He had favors to uphold.

(1) Show this thread

Well, I believe him -