I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AND THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO ON FAKEBOOK OR TWEEKER FOR THAT MATTER. IF YOU STILL GO ON EITHER ONE OF THOSE SITES, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
PERIOD..

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

You are addressing a woman who was planning on fighting them on their own platforms when this shit was in DOS< what do you think EVERY part of the net is. lol I take it right to the fkin enemy lines, and tell the truth on them. WTF good is it, if you leave the rest in the dark. I was fighting and planning strategy, waiting for even most of this shit to exist, TO CRUSH THEIR ASSES, so I will let that pass. Have a great day.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🎯👊😁💡❤️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Keep fighting patriot I do in between getting kicked off to!

AMEN with the mind set of don't use it, I would have never made my first post, and been a true pos knowing what I know and not sharing. THE GOAL has always been ALL waking up and fighting them on their own fkin platforms til they are crushed. Never leave a human behind, every chance we get.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Even some folks on here dont understand that. I do believe they all want the same things we do. They will understand that not using f$$k book won’t affect them while sheeple do use it. Thats how we red pill.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

FACTS> right on.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People