Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

OMG!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

they day my account is blocked!

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

I can't wait to see it all destroyed but if they can traffick and try to destroy humanity, I ain't leaving the kids over there alone either, I am there for them too, said us all.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

today ( not the day) they blocked my acct. done with them!

(2) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

AND THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO ON FAKEBOOK OR TWEEKER FOR THAT MATTER. IF YOU STILL GO ON EITHER ONE OF THOSE SITES, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
PERIOD..

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

You are addressing a woman who was planning on fighting them on their own platforms when this shit was in DOS< what do you think EVERY part of the net is. lol I take it right to the fkin enemy lines, and tell the truth on them. WTF good is it, if you leave the rest in the dark. I was fighting and planning strategy, waiting for even most of this shit to exist, TO CRUSH THEIR ASSES, so I will let that pass. Have a great day.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

BTW I like your posts, not at you, but maybe you'll learn something from this decades long digital soldier, and just maybe you will fight on the battle fields, until they are crushed, and maybe you will tell other ones, and maybe it will spread. NO soldier leaves a battlefield, not how ya do it.

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Don't support the FB pedo agenda. If you still have FB, get off FB now.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I fight them right on their own platforms, between bans these days. I got folks to warn.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Q posted about not retreating from the battlefield.

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Which is why FB and their parent companies, CIA and FBI are going to be dismembered and dismantled or restructured in the near future. All leftist media, mainstream and social, are self destructing and we the people will clean up the rest.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

They still gotta CRUSH THE DARK WEB< that is really what this "side" was built on. Military my ass made it, maybe some Milley bloodliner and mason types under that guise, not our real ones.

(1) Show this thread