I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AND THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO ON FAKEBOOK OR TWEEKER FOR THAT MATTER. IF YOU STILL GO ON EITHER ONE OF THOSE SITES, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
PERIOD..

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

You are addressing a woman who was planning on fighting them on their own platforms when this shit was in DOS< what do you think EVERY part of the net is. lol I take it right to the fkin enemy lines, and tell the truth on them. WTF good is it, if you leave the rest in the dark. I was fighting and planning strategy, waiting for even most of this shit to exist, TO CRUSH THEIR ASSES, so I will let that pass. Have a great day.

If we all stop using these sites, they will no longer exist. They wouldn't be able to pay the bills. How does it help, if you're getting kicked off for weeks for what you post?
I'm not trying to knock anyone for what they do, it's just my beliefs.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

ONE MORE ANSWER to your question, I get twenty past them, they block me on one, folks start looking for me and hit my page wondering then they see the twenty posts that did not get banned. AND that is how you have a real info revolution til this shit is crushed. Hope your day rocks, patriot.

TECHNICALLY if you want to get into it, meaning info, the death shot is based off this fkd up system. I am just sharing decades info, and who knows how many fkn hours of research, I really was born for this.

Everything is fkd til the whole system is screwed technically even say duck duck go is based off the dark web, I mean the whole system, even this is propped up but wego but even THAT is based off that corrupt system, so by that line of thinking, had I never used one, NO one would be able to trace my decades of info and many others. THIS shit has to be totally destroyed and rebuilt after they are cached, traced, tracked, all that which by now likely is. SO that is how you fight a digital war.