Probably just a coincidence, but it looks like TRUTH social has a very similar logo to anonup. Is this what you’ve been working on@administrator? 😎🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.tmtgcorp.com/static/tmtg-company-overview-f6cfb16513c78a61681aea3bbdae7a78.pdf

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

pas TRUTH mais suis la 😇coool la vie

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Great find, my friend. This makes total semse.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

It would be deeelightful if they merge!

I have TRUTH on my phone but spend all my
time on my Windows desktop...

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

You can register now to be on the waiting list for truthsocial.com I hate the thought of leaving here...Maybe it will merge. I purposely follow 4517 people. 45 for the real President and 17 for Q.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

TS needs a lot work I won't be leaving here no vibes over there

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I imagine someone added the AnonUp logo on top so you could see the similarity between the two, not to deceive, without realizing people would assume it's all from a screenshot.

And they both have a red comment bubble with a white check inside. Conceptually, they're identical.

(1) Show this thread

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

wowza 😍💥❣️

Love it, and Anonup. I think our favorite patriots are on here.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

❤ ❤ ❤

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

If this is the case, hopefully we will all be auto-merged to the platform....with red checks😎

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Big K is what I call@administrator and you continue to inspire me too.
This is Big K 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-1SRcsgXA&t=104s

Fighter Pilot Motivational Video - YouTube

A compilation I decided to put together of my favorite videos with some great speeches...I made this video 4+ years ago to motivate myself using other videos...

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

Well I do think VK being back will give him a smooth transition over the TruthSocial. Blue check eventually?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Logo was photoshopped. See slide 16 - it's not there.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Yaaay! Kobi! You are the man!!!! Much love to you! ❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Me whenever an anon starts out with ‘probably just a coincidence’...

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Ditto! 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

wegosocial.com was the start. then admin created anonup!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

LOVE IT 💓🤗🗣❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👊

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I thought maybe 107daily.com???

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

got on 2 days ago was 330,00 and change so its moving but slowly. Needs a lot of work. no bookmarks same feed over and over. I will be staying here for the long hall unless it improves. Was on it one day looking for people from here. No vibes

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Sensai Kobayashi originated that Q✅ logo on WeGo Social. 😎

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Actually WeGo Social was first. AnonUp was developed as a backup site. Both have the same logo. Truth Social is a check mark "without" the "Q".

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Wuh ! Yahoo !...no not that Yahoo

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

woo hoo! we love@administrator ❤️
he gave us a home

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤗 I have to admit I've grown quite fond of this site & the logo similarity is - uncanny?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GLORIOUS if so!

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

The administrator's name that's used of WeGo and Anonup is - Kobayashi. That is name of the once reigning many time champion of the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest held annually at Coney Island. Always thought that was strange since the inception of these sites.
Kobayashi was known as "the Godfather of competitive eating". I think I'm beginning to understand now with the newly released Trump Media Acquisitions. Perhaps it will gobble (acquire) all the "fake" news media and platforms up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

Ya never know. 😎

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

小林。それは日本では一般的な名前です。小林武悟。彼は食糧戦闘機として有名だった。私はそれがそんなに深い意味を持っているとは思わなかった!それは非常に興味深いです!

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Would it not be awesome to be migrated over to the new platform, posts and all?

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

didn't happen for me got on 2 days ago had to register a name and handle. Wish it did though

(1) Show this thread