Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Whether or not Trump realizes it, he is going to be blamed for these vaccines. I begged him not to promote them; I told him to TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VACCINES. He didn't.

This is one thing I am very angry about. He has made no distinction between HCQ vaccines and the other "vaccines". Anyone listening to him would rightly assume he's talking about the "vaccines" which are not vaccines. I wonder how he's going to explain his way out of this YUGE error.
😡

Okay, first of all, this article leaves out one important detail from its source:
The cells used are from a cell line that was created in the 1970s.

Also, the origin of the cell line as described on that source is not backed up by anything and the source for those claims is not included. So, were babies killed for the creation of this cell line? I very much doubt it.

The implication of this headline that babies are being killed to produce the vaccine is false, not even the sources of this article claim that. It's straight up fiction.

Mother, Grandma, Domestic Goddess! And then some!

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

You don't know that. We have been lied to so much, this could very possibly be true.

(1) Show this thread

They are the scum of the earth. Hanging is too good for them.