Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome and you get what ever it is you want.

We have to get to a place where we are always happy for what our brothers and sisters have & no be envious.

There are going to be a lot of things happening in the next few weeks Nana thinks to cause "FEAR" in many but remember, you are an ETERNAL ENERGY BEING, A PIECE OF GOD there is no reason for you to allow FEAR to ROO your day!

Even as the chaos is unleashed in this movie, you chose to be here to be the voice of reason and the Calm in this Storm for those that are still asleep, you chose to be right here for this "Greatest Story Ever Told"!

You CHOSE to be "THE RODS OF GOD" connecting an energy grid of LOVE & LIGHT around this planet to be the bringers of evolution for Earth.

@wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/S5aF2C7lvZI

FEARLESS FAITH | Don’t Let Fear Hold You Back - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Most people live enslaved by their fear. But God does not want us to live in fear. He wants us to have a fearless faith. Fearless faith is confidence in God....

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Oh, Nana!

That is such a beautiful little movie!

PERFECT message for the day!

Thanks.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

or .......... is it "going to be Biblical"

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide the gate, and broad the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait the gate, and narrow the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Mt7:13,14

Reincarnation is a lie of Satan ... God *created* us to be here, and who we are ... now.

"What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?
Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?" Job31:14,15

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I gotcha ... but this "Nana" character's talk of humans being "eternal energy beings" directly contradicts Biblical truth.

We won't be "eternal" til Jesus' return and the day of resurrection when 'the wheat will be separated from the chaff'.

"Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal put on immortality.
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

Only GOD is truly eternal ... 1Tim6:14-16

He *grants* us effective immortality at the resurrection. 'Effective' because access to the tree of life is restored to us. Rev 22.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Who says the resurrection isn't in progress?

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

we are eternal b/c we have the Divine Spark of God
w/in us, thus we are made in His Image

that being our Soul / Higher Self which is eternal
vs our human incarnation ('carne' or meat suit)

(5) Show this thread