Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Happy Friday Doq. Hope you are doing well.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Happy Friday Doq!
awe seeing John always gives me a shot of hope ❀️
also its so amazing to see such an outpouring of love and support for PDJT on Stocktwits over the past 24 hours. we dont always get to see all that love happening outside of our family on this platform - much gratitude!

Friday!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Happy Friday!!

That there is a bad ass. Some of muh best friends ever are fur friends. Happy Friday to all.

"We are not retreating - We are advancing in another direction" ~General Douglas MacArthur

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dog days, God days!
Nana woke up to vision on the 17th with the image of God holding the Earth in his hands.

I love him.
I don’t know why. I just do. I have always been drawn to him, thought about hiim, as raw as if I even have known him. I feel haunted almost. Strange feeling. But I like that I have it.
Anyway. Happy Friday, Doq.

Thanks Doq! Same to you!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

D & R

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thanks, You too! wwg1wgaworldwide from The Netherlands

Nov. 1. Four year delta.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Democrats & Republicans [V] ENDING ?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Back at you, Doq. It's going to be an especially happy and exciting day for a group of people in Las Vegas.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

So lucky, Jan! πŸ‘Š

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

whats happening in vegas?

(3) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

D&R vending= Popcorn 🍿 (simple gematria 97)

Have a great day!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Fren Friday!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Who cannot have a happy Friday with this beautiful picture? Thanks Dog. xxx

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Beautiful Dog Friday! (And you have a great Friday, and weekend, too, Doc!)

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Fryday!!

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

He loved Friday!