#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They are not getting My Blood. Ever. And anyone elses anymore. GET OUT OF HERE EVIL. GET OUT. BYE.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! ⁜ Isaiah 6:8 ⁜ Faith and Family

Not happening - no test (especially China's new anal version, yikes-er-roni😱) and definitely no vax EVER. That's all.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

As tempting as it was to do the ancestry dna tests. I felt something wasn't right with about them, never did.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

It's funny you mention that. I thought about the Ancestry dna at 1 time, but I saw right through them. No, you cannot have my DNA. Thanks , no thanks, Goodbye

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Never.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Good. ✅💯 Thank you for answering & your honesty. I ❤️ You.

(1) Show this thread

Me. NO. ✅💯