Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Herd intelligence! Love it! Its going very slow though. I try to wake people up but they dont want to. I will drop a little seed and offer more proof but I have only had one person in real life.. hungry to know more. I usually get the youre crazy look. Most people are comfortable with lies.

Right?!? I have a friend who is obsessed with England's Monarchy. I tried to tell some things. I got the, you're off your nut look several times. I just stopped.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

Ive found that you cant force anyone to wake up if they are not ready to. And when Ive tried it seems to push them away from the truth even further. So I will drop a seed and offer more proof but rarely get taken up on it. We truly have to forget everything we know/knew and throw our ego out the door to receive the truth. “Its easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain

There is so much truth to this scripture.. we have to become like little children (willing to be retaught).

“And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:2-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You are absolutely right! I am taking your advice! Also, I definitely need to read more scripture! Bless you and WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread