Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Red 55S to her Publication

I'd advise not holding your breath. Herd Stupidity has now been honed into a fine art. There are currently millions who are Ignorant-and-Proud-Of-It.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Herd intelligence! Love it! Its going very slow though. I try to wake people up but they dont want to. I will drop a little seed and offer more proof but I have only had one person in real life.. hungry to know more. I usually get the youre crazy look. Most people are comfortable with lies.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Most people I talk with are clueless.
Have been dropping seeds of truth with Spouse Anon for 21 years. Still doesn't want to hear it and does not believe.
I guess the end won't be for everyone alright.

Right?!? I have a friend who is obsessed with England's Monarchy. I tried to tell some things. I got the, you're off your nut look several times. I just stopped.

(2) Show this thread