Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Whoa. What is going on here?
I just wrote out just under a thousand words responding here and when I hit Publish and read it, only 2 lines appeared and they were in different parts of text.
Freaky!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Election interference gives us seizure rights of property. lmao
We now own those goods on these barges. >>>smiles>more smiles

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

maybe-

In response guyo thorson to his Publication

YES!!!! Good One!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response guyo thorson to his Publication

🤯 That makes perfect sense.

(3) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

DNI Ratcliffe said that the interference was massive.

Just because it hasn't been made public yet doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The "Biden administration" is a made up fantasy of the communist-owned corporate media.

#STOPTHESTEAL#ElectionFraud

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

If we could get "Government" out of our way, new businesses and extending businesses would grow. I believe that is something that Trump has said in the past America.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

future 2020 proves past 2016

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Perfect. Thanks.