My daughter hasn't lived at this address in 16 years. She still receives voting ballots at this location, at another old address that she hasn't lived at for at least 5 years. Lives out of state now and votes from there. But, nothing to see here...This is why I haven't felt like my vote has counted in years. I continue to vote. Mail in voting needs to end.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

this is CRAZY!!! Stop all mail-in voting!!

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I should also add, she is married now and receives a ballot with her new married name as well.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

OMG!!! I wonder how many od those ballots were cast for Joe Biden?!!! Im guessing EVERY ONE OF THEM!!

OF 😂 I’m a little steamed right now! Thank you for posting this, so everyone can see how bad it really is!!

I am too. It just proves to me that they can't be trusted.

Nope!! And I, too, have a story... my vote DISAPPEARED!!! I voted early, to be sure I got my vote in. Stood IN THE RAIN for 2 hours, when I finally got to vote, the machine would not read my ballot! They tried everything, but it could not be read. They decided to put my ballot with the mail-ins, to be counted, after many people had looked at my ballot, it was passed around to 7 or 8 people! I could never find my vote on any of the sites that tracked your vote. I made MANY phone calls, including to the Secretary of State, but I never got an answer as to why my vote was not counted!! Unless we can fix this mess, I will never vote again!

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Oh wow! That is just crazy. I don't blame you for being upset. When I started voting years ago I was told, "you know your vote doesn't count anyway, you are on the wrong side of the state. I did it anyway, now when I get the ballot I automatically say, I don't know why I should vote it won't count anyway. This has got to change. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yes it does!! But the good news is that it’s ABOUT TO!!!😁🙏🙏🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread