My daughter hasn't lived at this address in 16 years. She still receives voting ballots at this location, at another old address that she hasn't lived at for at least 5 years. Lives out of state now and votes from there. But, nothing to see here...This is why I haven't felt like my vote has counted in years. I continue to vote. Mail in voting needs to end.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

this is CRAZY!!! Stop all mail-in voting!!

I should also add, she is married now and receives a ballot with her new married name as well.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunshineandfreedom in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

OMG!!! I wonder how many od those ballots were cast for Joe Biden?!!! Im guessing EVERY ONE OF THEM!!

OF 😂 I’m a little steamed right now! Thank you for posting this, so everyone can see how bad it really is!!

Could be...I heard her on the phone calling to make that known that she didn't want ballots being sent to other addresses. Also, she didn't want them to think she would be turning in more than one ballot herself.

(2) Show this thread