Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv: “95% of seriously ill patients are VACCINATED. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations"

WHO European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former VP Professor Christian Perronne said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated:

“VACCINATED people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society"

“Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; VACCINATED people are dangerous for others. It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021/09/16/all-vaxxinated-people-must-quarantine-over-the-winter-months-or-risk-serious-illness

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Field of Light to his Publication

The jabb destroys your ability for your body to defend itself from bacteria and viruses. In fact, the 1st booster has 81 strains of various bacteria and the 2nd one 8 strains of HIV. You will die if you take these.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

SHEEP TO THEIR SLAUGHTER
(I’m not being cruel; I failed to convince my Mom not to take double-jab and now the booster)

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

I lost my sister already due to the jabb.

Only people mentioned by @Jewelz17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Brim, click on at the bottom under it