President Trump won in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. WWG1WGA.

No, You're Not Crazy for Standing Firm: The Rest of The World is Nuts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zk5uDYIyDU

No, You're Not Crazy for Standing Firm: The Rest of The World is Nuts! - YouTube

In this video, Patriot Nurse discusses the nature of compliance and human servitude. When you're looking around and everyone else seems to be complying, don...

when in december in keller tx? training? i love your videos! so nice to be able to listen to someone who understands my convictions! i feel like ive lost my clisest friends through this! everyond is happy just excepting their Dr told them they need to roll up their sleeves! i know longer look at my many Drs, speciality included giving me long speeches how i need this shot! i have about 7 autoimmune illnesses ! i dont want anymore! ill never feel in my heart these Drs really care about me snd have my best interest any longer! ive lost much respect for them too ! thank you so much for sharing this !

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tlong8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Longoria, click on at the bottom under it