Told you last week that this week woul be CGI week. This is just bad though.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

For those wondering, there's a hearse on the perimeter at the very beginning of the video. Also notice someone's head pops up behind the window at the :37 second mark - and someone is seen walking behind Marine One out of the frame at the :45 second mark. Also, also... The asian guy who sat behind him at the inauguration is the same guy manning the second door as the team boarded. Is he Secret Service? I can't make out his lapel pin clearly. Go to the link of the pic from inauguration day and zoom in. Thoughts? https://www.voanews.com/gallery/january-20-2021#&gid=1&pid=12

I do want to note that it's possible the black vehicle is a Suburban and not a hearse. I can't tell for sure - they do look similar. However, we've seen a hearse at the White House and also a coffin being carried by a forklift not too long ago, so who the hell knows lol.

In response True North to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrueNorth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True North, click on at the bottom under it