Told you last week that this week woul be CGI week. This is just bad though.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Jim Carrey. Played him on SNL and real life. Greatest plot twist in history. Of course...I realize now there were signs everywhere. Truman show, the mask. Surreal

where are the other 2 choppers? MF1 always travels in 3's

Twitter: @FreedomFries31 (3rd acct) GAB: @FreedomFries3 Telegram: Freedom Fries Rumble: Freed0mFries. American Female Patriot. WWG1WGA

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LAWL--- awww- no imporant, slow-motion jog, Jim Carrey Joe?!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Freedom Fries to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

so look at the solider in the first frame , you can see his hair blowing in the wind. next he's darker skin with a military hair cut.
so many thing are wrong in this????

Chromakey settings must been set to DEFAULT. N00bs!

Reired after 21 years in the military. Served as a military police and a tanker. Now I served the Lord.

whoever was filmed it was not speaking English

Lives in WNC and work in Health Care since 1995. Very Proud Southern American Conservative! BTW President Donald J. Trump won!

This image looks JUST LIKE THE DAY WE ALL saw the hearse when Trump rushed back to the White House after cancelling his New Year Eves Party? "The Background Image".

i found this strange creepy joe walking in an angle into Marine 1, like someone said, ACTION 🤔When President Trump would walk in a straight line into Marine 1 , they would showed him actually coming out of the door from the White House and reporters would try to ask him questions i saw no reporter i saw no Creepy joe actually coming out of the WH🧐😏😎👁

So funny hear the helicopter going the whole time yet blades start going half way through!

They were making such a big deal at the end.."that was so cool" 🤔 that was my first time too.

that is soooooo Jim Carey

This is SO not Biden. He could not take two steps at a time. Two tall and agle. What a joke. Not his CCP handler at the back door?

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

🤣😂😅 I can't stand it!!!

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT ONLY ONE CHOPPER TAKING OFF? MAN TO TALL FOR BIDEN ALSO NOT BIDEN ANOTHER WASTE OF TIME

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

also Biden could never skip a stair step like that.

(1) Show this thread

that was NOT bidan.....what kinda walk was that? he walks slower than that dude!

Jesus loving, Conservative practicing love, kindness and forgiveness with some curse words. 🤷‍♀️

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

biden walks as if his left leg is a peg leg!

(1) Show this thread

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

A little help here Ezra.
I seeing it with tired eyes, not picking it up the clues.😕

I hate it when I can't figure it out!

🤣was that supposed to be joeBama...

what am. missing here? 😂

I Love God my Father. I am a Proud mother of Five Children and Six Grandchildren. I Love Patriots and stand together. WWG1WGA

🤪🤓The other question is who is operating the helicopter? The pilot is not clean shaved and wearing a hat. the person has a lot of hair and looks like a scarf is there to help keep the hair back. Also, from what I heard there has been no AirForce 1 or 2 had any activity lately. FAKE

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

i thought they weren't letting him use Marine 1 or AF 1?

'Walking' the real Badbiden?
Delegation is comic.
#movie#TheEnd

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Opinion ... NOT JOE ... he hasn't had that amount of leg strength in months and he hasn't had that straight a back in ages. . .
also

just like the PrezDJT video on golf course wasnt DJT POTUS ... knock knees and gait incorrect!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

ok weird ... lines of text went PooF ... was saying the vid of Prez on golf course wasn't Prez, cuz knock knees and incorrect gait.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

I think you might want to take a break mom.

(2) Show this thread

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

Its like watching a B movie 🤣🤣

In response Victoria Klump to his Publication

Waiting for Joel, Gypsy, Tom Servo and Crow to get here

(1) Show this thread

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

i thought for a sec he was going to walk around the helicopter! 🤡

For those wondering, there's a hearse on the perimeter at the very beginning of the video. Also notice someone's head pops up behind the window at the :37 second mark - and someone is seen walking behind Marine One out of the frame at the :45 second mark. Also, also... The asian guy who sat behind him at the inauguration is the same guy manning the second door as the team boarded. Is he Secret Service? I can't make out his lapel pin clearly. Go to the link of the pic from inauguration day and zoom in. Thoughts? https://www.voanews.com/gallery/january-20-2021#&gid=1&pid=12

In response True North to her Publication

I do want to note that it's possible the black vehicle is a Suburban and not a hearse. I can't tell for sure - they do look similar. However, we've seen a hearse at the White House and also a coffin being carried by a forklift not too long ago, so who the hell knows lol.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response True North to her Publication

But does Secret Service identify themselves by wearing lapel pins?

(2) Show this thread

Ok, reel it in.

Is not a clone that is Biden, moves like him, walks like him.

Thats not CGI, that is real. He's got the entire CCP Chinese government with him. Disgusting.

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

In response American Woman to her Publication

isnt there always two helicopters?

(1) Show this thread