Don't come at me if you don't agree. Discern and Decipher.

4 picsπŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

A map in 2d instead of 3d doesn't prove anything. Its just the way they chose to publish the map back then.
The same way that Greek Orthodox icons depict people doesn't mean that people are like cardboard cutouts.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

Although I do lean towards Flat Earth, I still have no expectations of "Truth" either way at this point. Knowing that most of what we have been taught in our life has been a lie, I look forward to learning All hidden Truths!
I will say that with the people I personally know, their arguments of a globe Earth are rather weak. Ending conversations with "Our Earth may be flat!" after showing pic's of flat Earth, is quite amusing and I do believe it spins some rusty wheels in their head! Nothing is what it seems to be. πŸ™‚
Love and Peace to All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ—ΊπŸ’•

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

If the earth really was like a globe with a flat bottom, wouldn't you see the sun and moon at all times? Yet, everyday I see them both rise in the east and set in the west, which indicates to me that the earth is spinning around top to bottom.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Flat

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Honestly?? My soul will find out😎

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

😁 ok flat or not in the middle of this horrendous time we are living in it is fun to look at the land masses and imahine. refusing to get into right vs wrong view is part of all this. both sides vehemently believe their dide is right. its a way to divide us. move perspective around. at this moment flat or not change your present life? we first must handle trafficking, poison jabs, protect our soverirgn rights. eventually whichever is truth will surface. 😁

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I have the Flat Earth Clock App on my phone. I love it. All the videos YT took down are on it. So much great info and videos.

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Thanks for the tip! I just added it to mt iPad. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts