How many banks worldwide are set up to use the XRP ledger?

Guess what?

The XRP ledger is decentralized.

Central banks becoming decentralized?

Anyone paying attention?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

With the QFS, who needs a bank? 😉

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

https://qposts.online/?q=2619&s=postnum

"Gold shall destroy Fed". Decentralization...😎

Been paying attention for a long time, LFG!!!! XRP, XDC, XLM!!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I have no significant crytpo investment. Ive been buying physical silver and copper. Most of our money has been going to food prepping, canning and gardening

(1) Show this thread

One of the biggest investors in ripple is Rothchilds.

Youtube content creator on the coming Level Playing Field and The Great Awakening

Why do you think the SEC is dragging their feet on regulations for it, so they cant use it. It will be used for what comes next.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Just so long as they don't go to a cashless society. That's what I'm worried about. We live in the country, and a lot of folks won't even accept cards because they don't want to pay the fees. We should have that choice.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Anyone know the date on the Flare Airdrop?

I been so poh, I don't even know what your talking about. I know one eyed fiat that supports as a shell game, control over the masses, trafficking and death is not a good thing at all. AND the primary way they keep their shit perpetuating.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

XRP runs on the new blockchain banks will no longer be under elite control

(1) Show this thread

If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Until Big Tech no longer controls the webs, I will stick with physical precious metals... we have been shown just how much they control. Last thing I need is an EMP or some rogue paid hackers to shut down the webs and deny or delay us access to our funds... IMO.

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Josh Funk to his Publication

Bags are packed and Trump even preferred XRP🔥

In response Josh Funk to his Publication

no, no, no…

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I only curious about if and when BTC hit the ground ...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

For gold or chips. Period. Chips are like passes to eternal damnation. AND FK ALL NET BS FIAT ALSO>

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Is it correct that XRP desn’t need internet?🤔

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

correct, it's called xpop

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

speaking of banks...
what do you know about Lester Gillis
as i believe he was my grandfather

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Crypto is going away Even Trump tolds us that! Gold and Silver are it!

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

nope. crypto backed by precious metals is the future.

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Crypto's are not going anywhere but they will make all crypto's that are used as money obsolete. There will be a crypto backed by gold and silver.

(3) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

sooo ready! HODL

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

90%
what?
yes it is
yes they are
I am 👍