Only people mentioned by @MJWilliams in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Changing the world one step at a time!! Next...

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

get it up and running you will have orders. wont even need to supply stores!! we can buy direct!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

One more system being overturned and exposed to light by Americans who must now wrest them away from the Evil ones (Big Pharma, Farming, Education, Medical, etc.) and ensure Americans more safety in their choices.

Go Ranchers! I have bought from a grass-fed, grass-finished ranch in Kansas (S3Meats), saved a ton of money doing so, and feel great about the cattle, who are not fed corn, and, as a result, haven't seen a vet in five years - the entire herd.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Yay‼️ Now “THIS” is how we get shit done in the USA‼️
❤️🇺🇸❤️

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

careful, they wont like that!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Godspeed ranchers!