WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY. THIS IS INSANE! Finally a doctor willing to say it

God bless this man! I have been a nurse for 50 years
recently retired & I have, over my years in critical care, seen a worsening of the health of people, especially children. I have experienced care becoming more & more impersonal & driven by outside entities like regulatory agencies, insurance companies & hospital administrators. I have been a clinical manager as well & had to fight the bureaucracy to obtain adequate staff, decent supplies etc. The financial machine in medicine is interfering with the noble profession of caring for the sick & injured. Just like government, the medical, financial & nursing administrators run the show from their offices, detached from the real world of actual patient care. There once was a day when MD's would actually stand up & fiercely support the bedside care givers. Today their voices are mostly silent, allowing administrators to interfere with care, fire qualified staff, threaten the MD's themselves. Care is symptom based, not cause based.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it