Has anyone else noted a slight change in the attitude of the injected?

More truculent, more dismissive, more bitchy?

It feels (yes just a feeling), that the injected are being tuned, the control mechanism refined or, turned up in strength...

Anyone else feel/notice this?

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. πŸ’πŸ’•

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

yes i habe been noticing it for awhile now too. my in laws and cousins have been more irritable. two of them are getting heart issues too.

I have noticed that. They are angry and crabby. Even more than they usually are. But as I watch, it is definitely only the jabbed that are showing this behavior.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Yes, only the injected - my Mum, and Uncle are where I noticed it first...

It just seemed out of character.

I think the 5G towers are being brought on line for their true intent.

In my local area O am also noticing many more reports of car accidents - particularly people driving the wrong way on streets... I live in a small town, (although, California is discovering it, and moving here, so that could explain it), I have also wondered if the injected are the cause, as their minds are being slowly taken over.... but, most definitely this year, the traffic accidents have increased greatly.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I try to stay away from vaxxed people as much as possible to avoid truly hurting their feelings. But I would trust what I felt on this, you are probably correct.