Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Wow❗️This is so true🤦🏽‍♀️Better to fight the battle than to be in la la land ,PRISON🙏🏼 Im so glad that Im AWAKE😁👍🏼I can see clearly whats going on🧘🏾‍♀️

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

absolutely! two TOTALLY different realities. although i have 3/4 of my mind/body/soul in the NEW WORLD.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

they are oblivious… makes me so angry… they make merry while Rome is burning….

And the things my girlfriends want to talk about seem so trival to what is going on in the world but I admit I was once just like them. 🇺🇸

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

It‘s like 2 timelines 🙃

My husband is oblivious.... so hard...

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Cali Warrior to her Publication

I understand your position. Mine too for the most part . He does believe in some general corruption but says nothing will ever be done about it. We are no longer able to discuss anything. I just live in my two worlds. Its difficult.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Cali Warrior to her Publication

I understand your position. Mine too for the most part . He does believe in some general corruption but says nothing will ever be done about it. We are no longer able to discuss anything. I just live in my two worlds. Its difficult.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh . . . I say this all the time. It is a crazy feeling, isn't it?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesRaindrops Keep Falling on my Head · B.J. ThomasThe Very Best of B.J. Thomas℗ 2011 Drew's EntertainmentReleased ...