1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I was Filming a Union Pacific Train and Then This Happens! - YouTube

I was Filming a Union Pacific Train and This Happens!. 0:00 Intro.1:19 You are at the CSX Mile Post 41 curve on 21 July 2021as CSX train #K682 rounds the cur...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

First segment mentions Proviso (Melrose Park)... I worked that segment a bit. Left the Co in February as Vax info started coming out.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I retired in July Charlie, cause I was sure the constant testing was bad for me and knew the vax mandates were coming. I’ll take my small retirement and get by untill the madness is broken

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I had left the fire department 10 year ago. I was talked into joining the railroad as a track laborer (cutting rail, pounding spikes and help weld). I was having issues with hostile work environment. I documented everything for 6 years and went to management 4 times. They did nothing,
That was a part of it... and like you Paul, I knew full well it would come down to the vax or being fired. I have a small pension from that and one from the military. My wife at first was angry, but when she saw how I was happy and laughing again, she realized I did the right thing.
I will look for a new job after everything (Q) happens. I honestly feel God was nudging me to take a look at my life.
**** I am grateful for your friendship on here, as you probably know through your own experience, I have lost many people, I had to make room for new people.

Not sure (after I read some) what’s going on, but got talked into the trucking industry and OMG……talk about a slave labor job, they wanted at some point to know if you stopped to take a piss. See the country they say! 😂 Shit, unless uou own your rig, you’re a big time slave. I lasted one month (including training) and got the F out never to look back.

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I do not blame you one bit. It is much different today than in the old days. Truckers used to be able to go coast to coast if they could stay awake. Now days the government makes people take rest periods for 8 hours after a 12 hour drive. They cannot make good money by cooking the books anymore. Agreed on needing to own their own rig....