Satanists......

Well isn't he a peach.. Just for the record, I have no problem not going to the hospital.

Only people mentioned by @lsistare in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Me either, surest place to die alone and untreated. Hospitals are no place for anyone these days. If there's any way possible to stay out of them, you have a much higher chance of survival at home, especially if you have any sort of respiratory illness. You're just big bucks to them then, they'll claim you had COVID and rake in the cash, as they refuse to give you lifesaving treatments and park you in isolation to die.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

100% right. I have a large collection of Gods medicine (essential oils and vitamins) so I have been healing myself, family and friends for years. We don't carry health insurance because we don't use it. I have the best defense, God giving immune system that I take very good care of,

(1) Show this thread