Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

Sad he has young child on his page, is he jabbing the child? He calls Jenna Ellis "triggered". Spends hours "reporting" posts to Twitter. So he's afraid of any dialogue and in my book, anyone siding with Twitter is just LAME.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Has this guy had a labotomy? Is he missing his logical reasoning gene? Does he no longer have two living brain cells to rub together to get that little spark of intelligence moving in the right direction? I think the truth is going to be shocking for him.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Apparently he doesn't know about the 99% survival rate or about herd immunity or alt therapies...or that (we see) the sky is blue and not falling...so i pray for those who do not understand what they do. sending love, peace and grounding for all! Welcome to the birth of a new beginning! Get ready for the birth process...

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Talk about filled to the brim with hate! That guy needs a mouthful of someone else's boot.

He's living proof mind control works.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

He just made list. TiQ ToQ.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Well isn't he a peach.. Just for the record, I have no problem not going to the hospital.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Me either, surest place to die alone and untreated. Hospitals are no place for anyone these days. If there's any way possible to stay out of them, you have a much higher chance of survival at home, especially if you have any sort of respiratory illness. You're just big bucks to them then, they'll claim you had COVID and rake in the cash, as they refuse to give you lifesaving treatments and park you in isolation to die.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

sick

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Except, he, and those like him will die.

The irony.

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Every day I pray we are wrong about the vaccine and what it is capable of doing to people. Our house is the only one on both sides of our families that is not vaxxed or as we are know in the family as "the conspiracy nuts". I have had to stop pushing because they are all double vaxxed and I can only imagine they must be scared AF if they have heard 1/4 of what I have said.
Then I read things like this from MFer's that want us dead. This is the guy I want to cram every bit of knowledge about this death jab I have down his throat and my foot up his ignorant ass!

(1) Show this thread