-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

Do it. Bring the house down.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

So, should we, the little nobodies of the world put some fiat if they can into this $GME? I have some Cripto, but i have no idea about the Stock Market. Should we all get some funds in there?

Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I'm looking up online brokers as we speak, CMC Stockbroking looks good for Aus... Not sure. So your saying metals like Gold & Silver, stuff you can hold phisically in the hand? 🤔

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

That one. You need assets. Physical assets. They'll prove to be handy.

(1) Show this thread

The damage has been done. It's a little push away from being tipped over. You need that reddit group to sniff another scoop and pull together again.