Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

Mom, Grandma, US Army Veteran (SATCOM), 🐸, Deplorable and Proud Patriot #PrayersWork #WorkYourPrayers

Fire away, fire away

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

You say their sweating it? Eh, as well as they should! I smell gourmet Victory! 😁👍

bring it all down. please.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

🤞please!!

😂I'M BUYING SILVER TO DAY .....BRING THE WHOLE DAM THING DOWN

From Portugal, helping to save the world, one post at a time. Fb account banned Twitter suspended Was proudly followed by General Flynn.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Lapa Suzzy to her Publication

That is an option. But physical wares will prove to be more valuable in the end. Read the signs to cash in on your digital and convert to metal.

(1) Show this thread

I am not ok with any "great reset" or globalism. In fact I don't like any "isms". Donald J Trump is my President 🙏🇺🇸

Do it!!!!!!

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

So, should we, the little nobodies of the world put some fiat if they can into this $GME? I have some Cripto, but i have no idea about the Stock Market. Should we all get some funds in there?

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Convert your extra cash to metals if possible and just watch it implode in slowmotion.

(1) Show this thread