Friend of mine just sent me this now:

I've just rec'd this from a friend who's a nurse @ Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto:

DISTRIBUTE TO EVERYONE who does not want to be "vaccinated". All vaccines will no longer be justified from 20.10.2021: verified information. The European Union has approved (https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/fr/ip_21_3299) 5 therapies that will be available in all hospitals in the Member States for the treatment of Covid. These therapies have been approved by a decree of the European Council (European Parliament) and will be in force from 1/10, so they will be distributed little by little around 20/10. Vaccines were approved on a “temporary experimental basis”. But since the decree will oblige to prescribe these 5 new drugs, the use of the vaccine will cease. So we understand why all the states said "between September it is necessary that ...". They already knew everything. You have to have patience. Do not accept any blackmail. Be patient. Now

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I find it rather odd that 4/5 of the treatments are monoclonal antibodies - which are basically manufactured copies of natural antibodies from a real infection. i.e. proving that natural immunity DOES work. Then the 5th is an immunosuppressant, which also validates that it isn't the virus that makes you so sick, it's your body's response to it.

But why do they continue to deny the efficacy of other cheap treatments? There is plenty of evidence that they work. Heck, look what happened in India after the huge delta spike and the shift in strategy. The one province that continued to push vakksines is the only one continuing to have problems. That's effectively a case study with millions of participants, not just a handful.

It's still too much about money, though it does offer hope versus the current deadly treatment methodology (especially failure to treat EARLY).

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

because they need to jab as many people as jab within the time they have.

(1) Show this thread