Only people mentioned by @thatguynextdoor in this post can reply

😂

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I'm sure this site has plenty of people lurking, looking for info to "report" later on about how alt the alt right actually is...I don't think this is helpful to most on here, but it is surely helpful for those looking to make an argument for shutting down 'normal' discourse. Have you read the wiki for#BAG lately?

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Not according to Wiki.

🦋God/Faith/Love🦋 May we all live as one. 🐶 Ziek🐶❤️Rylie🐶 My heart belongs to Ghost. #SaveOurChildren #BRB #Vets

yeah, the poster posted it as a joke. its on his page.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Nope...this is Fake, sorry

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Geesh im so tired of all these evil people owning everything. It is our turn!

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

agree 100%.. sick of seeing them get away an live life w nothing over head..

(1) Show this thread

Active Duty Infantryman ⚔ Unrelenting Patriot

NOT REAL!!!! cmon man

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

actually this is made up. did you create it or did you copy it from someone else without checking for yourself? and everyone in the comments believing this, have you learned nothing from years of fake news? anyone can post anything, mistrust and verify is the mantra for the internet.

Christian, Patriot, Husband, Father, Defender of Freedoms and Family

In response Faithful Servant to his Publication

I so wanted it to be true though...

(1) Show this thread

She doesn't have children?

sauce?

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

😱 how deep does this stuff go!

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

I went to this guy's Twitter account, and he posted this as a joke.

Only followers of this user (@Pinkrose) can see their posts

remember they're all connected some how some way..

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

starting to wonder how many people are running the WHOLE world- see the same faces over and over and over- hands in EVERYTHING

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

😮who is his father?

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

STILL THINK PATRIOTS AREN"T IN CONTROL?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Again, no surprise. she's a nasty bitch