PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Today is the day Federal prosecutors must disclose the “identities of any unnamed co-conspirators” whose names they plan to refer to at trial to Ghislaine Maxwell. Eyes on. 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/feds-must-disclose-identities-of-any-unnamed-co-conspirators-to-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-judge-rules/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Anything new yet PJ? I'm afraid to turn on the TV to see because I always end up throwing my shoe at it.. LOL but seriously anything yet? I'm searching and nothing...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Not yet. The silence is golden! 😎🙏

I prayed and asked God to guide my search, then called one back that stood out to me and left a message.
I said that I was calling on behalf of We The People to thank her for working sooo hard to get justice for the children and that I know she is SUUUUPER busy but would she mind PLEASE calling me back and just let me know if they released the co-conspirtors named for referral in the trial as required today. LOL I don't expect a call back but can't hurt to try...and I said please..😂🙏

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it