PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Today is the day Federal prosecutors must disclose the โ€œidentities of any unnamed co-conspiratorsโ€ whose names they plan to refer to at trial to Ghislaine Maxwell. Eyes on. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

link: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/feds-must-disclose-identities-of-any-unnamed-co-conspirators-to-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-judge-rules/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Anything new yet PJ? I'm afraid to turn on the TV to see because I always end up throwing my shoe at it.. LOL but seriously anything yet? I'm searching and nothing...

Not yet. The silence is golden! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I prayed and asked God to guide my search, then called one back that stood out to me and left a message.
I said that I was calling on behalf of We The People to thank her for working sooo hard to get justice for the children and that I know she is SUUUUPER busy but would she mind PLEASE calling me back and just let me know if they released the co-conspirtors named for referral in the trial as required today. LOL I don't expect a call back but can't hurt to try...and I said please..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™