Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

this was posted yesterday with yesterdays date on it

People need to know. Lies need to be revealed. Criminals need to be taken accountable. Hang them all!

🤓the wall street?

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Truuth Matters to his Publication

Thats what I'm thinking!! "You have more than you know". Q

(1) Show this thread

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

My birthday ... I'll be 53!!

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

and 3815 = 17!!! Q
this was written on the day the Human Trafficking EO was signed and it's also Mary Magdalene's birthday

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

✨Happy Birthday!!!!!✨

(3) Show this thread

Constitutional Conservative Against BLM ANTIFA Pedowood & DemocRATS Pro Constitution, Life, guns HUGE supporter of 1st & 2nd Ammendm

When??? Seriously I keep hearing this since Nov 3rd, I follow Q since August 2018
I am sick of waiting and excuses why it ain't happening.. My best friend just packed his stuff because he was let go from oil company

In response Joanna Ols to her Publication

Agreed. And this isn't a very popular opinion around here but I have to be honest: I am not happy with Mr. Trump right now. Yes I understand "Scare Event Necessary," but it's gone beyond a scare event now and people are losing jobs. People keep saying they haven't gotten tired of winning, but I have to ask what have we won and when did we win it? Sun Tzu: appear weak when strong, strong when weak. Well, okay Mr. President, you've appeared weak long enough. Now it's time for action. Time to turn the tables. We did our job handing you a massive landslide win. Now do your job: save the Republic.

In response Joanna Ols to her Publication

everything Biden is messing up will be restored or maybe even better things will happen. Trump was bullied for us, stand by him. just a little longer. almost there.

(2) Show this thread

I read that as something has to happen before the 31st.....
17yr delta for me tomorrow yup....
359 is a cool # as well...ha

I think a lot of people will be hospitalized. So many are still clueless.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Tara Harris to her Publication

Some of us who have been red pilled for awhile may have nervous breakdowns if the EBS doesn't happen soon. Some won't be able to handle hearing it is coming soon for many more days/week.

(1) Show this thread

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy 🐿❤🇺🇸🕊🥳🥳💃💃🐿🐿💣That's what makes me smile!

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

They make me sick! I pray that the children that have survived will be able to continue through their nightmares to find Real love and peace knowing these monsters are back in hell!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

sickening!

(10) Show this thread

31st is my Birthday.
Ready😎

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

January 31st is my birthday too. :)

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

mine too!