Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

these deep state cabal people all seem to be into secret entrances, secrets, hidden things, and silencing whisteblowers.

I do not like it!! let the sunshine in!! We want truth! This is partly why I am deeply suspicious of anyone involved in secret societies, like freemasonry.

Pedos like secrets, and abuser and bullies like secrets.

The Library was incredible and I discovered it had a secret entrance to a tunnel below. When the security guards found out most were upset that hey didn’t know and one (The Boss) was very upset that I found it. There was another entrance to the tunnel closer to the guard shack.

Coincidence or a calculated cover?

same guy owns several grocery stores, part owner of a hockey team and neverland ranch among other things

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenB1 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication

NEVERLAND RANCH? WOAH...INTERDASTING...
I am on the fence about Michael Jackson. I hope the ranch was not used to traffic children (beyond the accusations about MJ sexually abusing children).

TY for telling me this!

So this guy is more than a grocery store owner, then. Hmmm....