these deep state cabal people all seem to be into secret entrances, secrets, hidden things, and silencing whisteblowers.

I do not like it!! let the sunshine in!! We want truth! This is partly why I am deeply suspicious of anyone involved in secret societies, like freemasonry.

Pedos like secrets, and abuser and bullies like secrets.

The Library was incredible and I discovered it had a secret entrance to a tunnel below. When the security guards found out most were upset that hey didn’t know and one (The Boss) was very upset that I found it. There was another entrance to the tunnel closer to the guard shack.

Coincidence or a calculated cover?

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

same guy owns several grocery stores, part owner of a hockey team and neverland ranch among other things

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication

NEVERLAND RANCH? WOAH...INTERDASTING...
I am on the fence about Michael Jackson. I hope the ranch was not used to traffic children (beyond the accusations about MJ sexually abusing children).

TY for telling me this!

So this guy is more than a grocery store owner, then. Hmmm....

(1) Show this thread