What special weapons and aircraft does Space Force have at it’s disposal?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I believe time travel has allowed the Q+/Q team to see what is coming up and choosing the best option for humanity. This TEAM, though, mighty amazing!

Has anyone else seen the huge amount of sheeple who pooh-pooh the Space Force? Many Off-Worlders are helping us from above!

That one they had back in muh day, sorry still can't say. lol It was revealed eventually. Had to be told so we wouldn't freak out when it flew in, common knowledge now.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Well, Trump's uncle had Tesla's research papers at his disposal, so I would bet that some of that information made its way into the hands of Space Force, especially that of time travel, which it seems Trump and Q know something about.

#timetraveler#Tesla

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Arcturian ship. looks ugly BUT is able to go into volcanoes without burning up. Fantastic weaponry... 'Off-Worlders' are just Big Brothers & Sisters

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Makes an aura at night?

(2) Show this thread

They created TR-3, modified in TR-3A, TR3-B, and 2, 3 or 4 plus or minus suffixes created by designers as different aircraft, not the same aerospace vehicle. A TR3-B is different from a TR3-A, such as banana against grapes. Some of them are human crewed, others without a pilot. ”

more pix. The Black Budget Program | Solar Warden and TR 3B Black Triangle Part 1 - Myth or Reality?
•Premiered Jan 31, 2020

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OchV4JNOoA&feature=emb_logo

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

US20060145019A1 - Triangular spacecraft - Google Patents
A spacecraft having a triangular hull with vertical electrostatic line charges on each corner that produce a horizontal electric field parallel to the sides of the hull. This field, interacting with a plane wave emitted by antennas on the side of the hull, generates a force per volume combinin..

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

(1) Show this thread

TR-3B in the Aurora program. TR-3B has the ASTRA code name. The first operational tactical recognition flight was in the early 1990s. The triangular aerospace nuclear platform was under the Top Secret and was developed in the AURORA Program money from the “Black Budget”.
At least 3 billion dollars, plus TR-3B that flew through 1994. “Aurora” is the most secretive existing aerospace program. TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created within the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally commissioned by the National Recognition Office, the NSA (National Security Agency) and the CIA. TR-3B triangular aircraft flight is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid-1980s. Not every UFO spotted is one of their own ( aliens ) TR-3B’s external coverage is reactive to radar electric stimulation, it can change its reflectivity, radar absorption and color. ( Pix#3)the original TR-3B (the “B version”) has a newer counterpart using the suffix “G”, designated “TR-3G”.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

meme from@irishone. Godspeed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen the Rods of God in my visions. At the time I did not realize what they were.

Force of nuke without the radiation!
Not to mention the ones we dont even know about yet.

Nana has also seen a huge explosion coming out of the water somewhere.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What is the purpose of the water explosion? Do you know?

(1) Show this thread

full armor of God

Was space force created to get the evil out of the AF?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Idk but if those mofos really mk ultra'd my dad, I got brand new business to be let known info wise, and btw I think we need to revisit that whole fkin hearing since Esptein Island attender FKFC Clinton was "in charge" when that was brought to light.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Yes to all comments:
... and that's only what WE KNOW ABOUT.

God Bless them!

Rods of God

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

The Spectrum...Energy, Frequency, Vibration

Most likely some so advanced, most couldn't or wouldn't even want to comprehend...