Just a few Cliff notes:

- Opens with Patton's Blood & Guts speech (says "The real Patton speech was even more harsh")
- They tell me to run in 3 years. We can't make it 3 years, we won't recognize our country in 3 more years
- Mentions Space Force "Space Force is gonna be very important"
- "They are INJECTING POISONOUS ideologies into our SCHOOLS and MILITARY"
- "I never did concede. You know that, Hillary did but I never did"

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ANY SUBSTANCE,
ALL PROPAGANDA,
which is why I never watch his bullshit say nothing rallies.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

its been said from the beginning that until it ALL is exposed at the right time Trump would be remaining unconnected publicly to anything so its cant be used as ammo from the deepstate to say hes trying to do anything they can blame on him. you know how they did him and still would. when it comes out hell come out of that shell publicly and spill things im sure.

It will never be Trump divulging this awfulness. It will be military journalists.

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ericman375 in this post can reply

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

like i said once it All comes out he'll be able to soeak on it.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

I think he will act surprised about some of what comes out and actually be genuinely surprised about other stuff that comes out. He will surely respond to it, but he will not be the presenter of this. Remember, there may still be 20-30% of the population that are so brainwashed to hate Trump, that nothing will pull that veil of lies from their eyes.

(1) Show this thread