Just a few Cliff notes:

- Opens with Patton's Blood & Guts speech (says "The real Patton speech was even more harsh")
- They tell me to run in 3 years. We can't make it 3 years, we won't recognize our country in 3 more years
- Mentions Space Force "Space Force is gonna be very important"
- "They are INJECTING POISONOUS ideologies into our SCHOOLS and MILITARY"
- "I never did concede. You know that, Hillary did but I never did"

Only people mentioned by @Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

All kinds of messages for sure, let's just hope something breaks loose before Nov 1

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ANY SUBSTANCE,
ALL PROPAGANDA,
which is why I never watch his bullshit say nothing rallies.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

its been said from the beginning that until it ALL is exposed at the right time Trump would be remaining unconnected publicly to anything so its cant be used as ammo from the deepstate to say hes trying to do anything they can blame on him. you know how they did him and still would. when it comes out hell come out of that shell publicly and spill things im sure.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

He also said `Leaser Murkowski` not Lisa...lol

(1) Show this thread

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

A few mentions of 4 wks in the beginning as well

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Ooh I missed that, my kids kept askin' me for stuff ... LOL! What did he say about 4 weeks?

(1) Show this thread