Wwg1wga!! TRUMP2021 ANONS HOLD THE LINE!

White House is becoming as a prison and execution stage#PainIsComing

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

💣Just caught something: top left of this graphic has a post, no # date nothing. BUT look between the two lines "who walked on stage to take command" Do I went looking at Ken Starr for some reason and that lead me to Kavanaugh who, get this, was on Starr's team when he impeached Clinton. So is he the one walking on a clean stage!?? I love these connections!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

here you go

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

or the unveiling of the "characters" playing the parts

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I posted about this building earlier in the week... each day a bit more is dismantled...

The left wasting our tax dollars - as usual.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

temporary modular prison for quick transport/detention for during/after trials

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Structure looks unfinished compared to this photo. It has some new supports in its roof compared to yesterday. Odd.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Structure is being removed today.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

sorry. funny shit checking out at the grocery store just now. both cards declined however approved the transaction with cssh back at my request. strange vibes today

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I had an issue when using my bank card on 3 different occasions yesterday, their system kept freezing?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

funny shit going on at the grocery store check out paymeny

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

lol