Only people mentioned by @Buffys in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl to her Publication

You do know that all of that is gone, right???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OYlzN9cr5w

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

WipeOut House.#prison&execution

This needs to stop being circulated. It was put there for people to view the inaugural parade. Not a big deal.

In response Kristin Nap to his Publication

Was anyone there?

(1) Show this thread

@buffys is thid from today? i saw a photo of the GOP meeting in ovalmoffice and it was snowing?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yes Please! ThanQ

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Does anyone know how to confirm a date on pictures like this. It would help with verification.

In response Lawrence D... to his Publication

Use Tin Eye for image search. You can sort by date.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Lawrence D... to his Publication

On the bottom of the pic it shows it was posted 1/29/2021.......

(2) Show this thread

quel film 😎putain liberte ✊

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

thise looks like beleechers (?sp) next to the building

first off lets use common sense. WE DONT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENING UNLESS SOMEONE FROM THERE WORKING WANTS TO TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING. SO please no supisistions, assumptions please. thats how rumour and disinformoation happens and then so many people belive what ine person says it is. potus would never allow for a public display of death like that. at least that is my own opinion. which i am entilted to. please. lets find out the truth first

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

>>>"potus would never allow for a public display of death like that

(1) Show this thread

Please put me down for two tickets for this event I need to see this live with my own eyes to have some sort of closure. These dirty monsters have gotten away with horrific acts of crimes against humanity for too long. The pedophiles have to go first then the Hollywood blood drinkers. Save the politicans who commited treason for last.

The earth cam showed the WH dark for 10 days... so I went to look just now and it pops up for a second looking lit up as it used to however then it goes down and says stream not avail. Not sure if this is my wifi or it is what is happening?... In case anyone wants to check. B/c some thought it may symbolize the 10 days of darkness

In response Jen Kay to his Publication

Same

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Jen Kay to his Publication

I have it pulled up it is dark except in a couple of windows..

(7) Show this thread

Wow! I am so curious!

Wwg1wga!! TRUMP2021 ANONS HOLD THE LINE!

They just keep on building. This is going to be spectacular.

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

dus this has anything to do with it?

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Daniël 280 to his Publication

Note the chainlink fence around the top of the structure?! Just Fascinating but mind boggling at the same time...please Lord stay with us on this✝️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

following

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

On the Earthcam you can see those buildings/obstacles. I dont recall seeing them there earlier in the week. Was I missing them? The only thing I could see was "the gallows".

In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication

There were gallows? 😳

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

The webcam this week it appeared the staging area was be dismantled. Not sure what is going on, perhaps I need a 4 hour drive to see for myself and take pictures.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

you should just so we can get acsess to truthful information

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Wow!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

The man who took that photo came from my hometown in Scotland.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Until otherwise notified.

o7

(3) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

is tgat bleachers??!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

💣Just caught something: top left of this graphic has a post, no # date nothing. BUT look between the two lines "who walked on stage to take command" Do I went looking at Ken Starr for some reason and that lead me to Kavanaugh who, get this, was on Starr's team when he impeached Clinton. So is he the one walking on a clean stage!?? I love these connections!

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

(8) Show this thread